- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- The Aura™ Series is designed to control airflow to help reduce eyewear fogging
- Features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve
- Comfortable braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimizes pulling of hair
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Patented. See 3M.com/patent
The 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9211+, N95 is a breakthrough in comfort and convenience. This three panel disposable flat fold respirator features soft inner material and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection. Ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings that require long periods of wear.
The lightweight, three panel designed disposable N95 particulate respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M`s proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing.
The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps release warm and moist exhaled breath from inside the respirator. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal. Braided headbands provide comfort and help minimize pulling of hair.
Unique features to the Aura™ Series Particulate Respirators include: sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for eyewear, embossed top panel that is designed to help reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air, and innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability. The unique three panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and its individual packaging allows for easier storage prior to use.
Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations.
Other uses would also include: Solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation, Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.